Friday, June 17, 2005

Well, I've avoided having a blog for a long time now, but it appears that I'm the only person in the world not to have one, so here it is. This is also partly being done in the hope of spurring on various blogging friends into updating their blogs more regularly... insightful people produce good reading.

Anyway, I suppose this is the first post, so it has to include a line which reads: "Anyway, this is my blog, where I'll be posting all sorts of crazy random things from my life". I read those lines, and I'm always convinced that the person writing it has absolutely not a damn thing which is either crazy or random going on in their lives.

So, instead, I'll update this blog as often as I can, which means most likely I'll post fairly frequently for a bit, then there'll be nothing for six months, then one or two more postings, then that'll be it.
Aren't things exciting when you know what's going to happen in advance?

Anyway, enough of this generic rubbish. I feel the need to isolate any actual information I post from this archetypal 'first post' nonsense by separating it into another post.

So I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home